Français - English - German

Temple of Augustus and Livia

Place Charles de Gaulle
38200 Vienne

  04 74 53 70 10
More infos

Description

It was a place of worship constructed around 10BC and dedicated to Rome and Augustus. Built on the holy area of the forum, its was converted into a church at the beginning of the 5th century. The building was restorated in between 1823 and 1853.

More infos



Lat : 45.525698 - Lng : 4.874218

Informations

CONTACT
Place Charles de Gaulle
38200 Vienne

04 74 53 70 10

Envoyer un email
Contact form

Site internet

Made bu INGENIE.